domenica 6 agosto 2017

MMVC17- Innovation for quality Leadership

6th August 2017

Webinar by  Ebba Ossiannilsson

Innovation for quality  Leadership


I was online on 6th August and I could see the great webinar where  the speaker presented her ideas about  Leadership Management.
Quality and Innovation: she speaker  focused around leadership and transformation towards UNESCO SDG goals 2030 and the 4th industrial revolution.
She focussed on the way technology is playing an important role but what is more important is a strong leadership that can enhance initiatives in education and interdisciplinary work.
The main message was about the need for a systemic  change.

What we should do:   THINK OUTSIDE.
Ask questions. Great leaders need to be creative.
Great words in the final slide:  CARING IS SHARING, SHARING IS CARING.
 
The main focus was on providing key ideas about this concept:





It was a great presentation, well-focussed and interesting but I did not connect as I was following the speaker and her interesting ideas. When I watched the session I realized that we are still looking for leaders who have passions and  can motivate. I liked the world  CREATIVE VISIONARIES. I did not ask any questions but I thought the content is relevant to me. In addition, I would add that we should try to become  visionaries to build and develop  a better leadership.
I felt a bit worried about the world of education now as I believe that a few people are so passionate: I agree that people like  Nellie Deutsch are doing a great job but we should have more people.  The challenges and the steps will have to be shared among other visionaries . I will have to try to rely on the people I know in my country and on the international community.

I will have to continue follow people like  Ebba , Dr. Nellie Deutsch and  people who are aware of the importance of education and how leadership is  crucial to develop a better learning  community.
I have already done a Mooc about the importance of  Mentors and Leaders in Education and I will try to learn more about what innovative steps can reshape  Education. It will be a Group  Work shared among people.


Resources shared in the  webinar : the Presentation



Ossiannilsson mmvc17 6_aug2017 from Ebba Ossiannilsson


The video is now online


 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento