giovedì 12 agosto 2021

MMVC21 DAY 3 My Reflections

 MMVC21 DAY  3 My  Reflections

The journey is about to end.  Now I am working on the final recordings and here you can find my reflections.

The events took place on Sunday 8th August 2021. 




Here is the schedule of the events, I did not follow the order and chose to start watching the final ones.

Mandeep Kaur- Learn to Lead the Virtual Class

SHEETU KHANNA- ICT Tools - A helping hand in the new Era

Plamen Kushkiev- Who I am becoming is HOw I teach....

Ewa Kozłowska- 2021s challenges and achievements...

Nives Torresi & Sheryl McCoy- Online team work and collaboration


Maha Hassan- A new Outlook for Assessment


Judy Wong- Where do I go from here ?


Dr. Nellie Deutsch- Closing Cerimony


I chose to start with Judy Wong since I have always been inspired by her activities. Then I watched all the other presentations.

It was a journey through different experiences and were educators reflected on their teaching experiences. The Covid has reshaped our way of working. From spring 2020 schools and universities have had new ways of delivering lessons. It has been challenging and also something new.

I felt interested and motivated, I thought that no man is an island and thanks to many apps and people goal-minded like Doctor Nellie we can cope with difficulties and working on bettering education.






 

 Now I am looking forward to learning more together and to the next Virtual Conference! Thank you to all the great speakers!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento