sabato 21 novembre 2015

MOODLE MOOC 7 November 2015

November 2015                    Moodle Mooc   7

Reflecting on   Moodle Mooc   7

Thanks to Nellie Deutsch I was able to start a MOOC course about  MOODLE in November. I was late as I had worked on more  Moocs and I was busy with my new classes this year. But I could not resist and just started late , it was the second week but I could catch up. And now I have done most of the activities.
This is the link to the program   https://docs.google.com/document/d/19YfwWbwgP7jwJaMfJ8H2YPVuRL8awTvyDst9DCyOqPA/edit

 I had done some  lessons online in August and I had already used  Moodle  https://moodle.org/ as a beginner. I had also  used Moodle as a learner as I had  done two online courses thanks to ZANICHELLI in Italy. But I wanted to try to work on it again.

WHO RAN THE MOOC online:

Dr. Nellie Deutsch is founder of Integrating Technology and Moodle for Teachers (M4T) social learning networks. She organizes MOOCs, Moodle training, online conferences, webinars and teaching with technology as a way to learn. She is a blended and e-learning expert and is the author of Instructor Experiences with Implementing Technology in Blended Learning Courses.
She has set up her youtube channel  https://www.youtube.com/user/nelliemuller/featured

The course is well-planned and it helps Teachers work on Moodle while following  webminars and sharing ideas too.

You can find  a  presentation of the Mooc  on the webpage  www.moodle4teachers.org  or by seeing the  video on the Youtube:



In the next days I will write about what I have seen and learnt by watching the webminars mainly in the recorded sessions as I was not at home to watch them while they were  presented online.  Some interesting sessions and what I saw was really worth seeing.


Tiziana Angiolini    21 November  2015

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento