mercoledì 30 dicembre 2015

Top 100 Tools for Learning 2015

                                   100    Tools for Learning  2015             

This is a useful list of what tools have been recognized to be the top ones. I have used  some of them:
I love Twitter because it enables to be connected and to share information with other teachers.
Youtube is a great source of videos to explore and to use when I want to upload my own videos- but I have just started. I have also used  Google search, Google docs/Google Drive for my activities online and when I do not have my PC. I must confess that also Dropbox is a tool which I use for keeping my files online.  I will try to see which other tools are worth trying as the world of web 2.0 tools is changing.

Links to the other  tools : http://c4lpt.co.uk/directory/category/toptools/101-200/

Thanks to Jane Hart who has provided us with this useful list.



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento