Using the power of embedded content can help organize your lesson content and increase student engagement in your online classroom. I have started embedding my presentations online in my websites and blogs so I was curious to learn more. And she explained what I am using now when I am working online. Some ideas to teach our students so that they can also work online.
What she showed us were simple ideas that belong to a specific language of the web, based on HTML.
Key ideas for educators and teachers expressed by the speaker in the webinar:
- create your own content
- think about the potentiality of Youtube
- use the web and move it into your class page
- embed anything that is in the web based on html
- google slides can be embedded into a slideshow, many activities in the google suite can be now used in your teaching situations and also in many LMS
- share documents, files, pictures, videos