lunedì 30 luglio 2018

Piktochart : a useful webtools with lots of tools

I have just started using Piktochart. I am doing a short course online on the use of some tools and I am exploring it.

Piktochart is an “Easy-to-Use Infographic Maker” that lets you “take your visual communication to the next level, without hiring a professional designer”. The tutor has presented it  " as an easy way to create beautiful, detailed infographics that capture the imagination.   This tool gives students the opportunity to show what they know in a creative, visual way. "

I have tried it, I have a basic account and I have used it for creating a sort of presentation of a module about  Modernism.

https://create.piktochart.com/output/31334781-modernism-in-english-literature




When you start using it it doesn't seem easy and you need to do some exercise but then you will like it.

Here is the link to a tutorial for students in English:

 https://piktochart.com/blog/student-guide-getting-started-piktochart/


Here is the video tutorial creating an event  flyer in five minutes:



I will have to try using this  tool in the next months. It is really cool!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento