LEARNING ABOUT BLOCKS......
This week we learnt a lot - these were the main objectives:
- Teaming up for the collaborative courses
- Discuss the
- Explore Moodle Tools in the Manager Practice Area ( MPA)
- Document the blocks available Moodle MOOC 10 main course area as a student.
- Document the blocks available in the MPA as a manager of the course by showing how to add blocks.
- Work in teams to design a course.
- Document the steps and reflect on the process using screencast-o-matic and publish the recording on Youtube or Vimeo.
We had to work on the TEAMWORK POLICY DOCUMENT as we were a Group: we followed Nives and created ours. I had to choose and work on the theme which had been suggested by one teacher in the Moodle. We started working together.
- Here is the video showing you what we created as a team in week 3-4: you will find the descriptions of the activities in the next posts. This is the final output of what we worked on together. I did not speak while recording as each teacher had to describe
his/her part and I just wanted you to see what we worked on. An interesting topic which was presented in different subjects and by many Teachers who worked together.
I think that we worked well!!
WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER
Here you can see my video for this week's activities :
We shared our videos in the Padlet :