sabato 13 maggio 2017

MM10 Week 2 Learning and Teaching online (2)

WEEK 2

LEARNING AND TEACHING ONLINE (2)

We continued exploring the Platform and we created some vido tutorials. Here are mine.

My video Tutorials

                                                 Audio and Video Recording



 
 
 
 
Blogging on Moodle as a Student
Adding an external Blog
 



                                                  Adding  a Post  in the Blog




MAHARA- DISCUSSION ONLINE
I am new to the use of this eportfolio named  EXABIS.
I checked the materials provided and also the links. I confess that I was puzzled because I thought of MOODLE as a LMS while it has a lot of external links.
 It is a special plugin and once you have it on the Moodle it can be used for students' and also teachers' eportfolios.
It can be used for collecting artefacts, links to the portofolio and activities which students have done. 
It is a sort of  your  ID  card with references to what you have done.
I think that by using the MOODLE the  teachers could easily have access to what the students have done and  showcased.   
I am curious about it and I will check on line what is being presented in this MOOC.
LINK  


MAHARA.(My reflections)
WHAT IS IT?
from the  WIKI 
"Mahara is an open-source e-portfolio for education. An e-portfolio is a type of web application that allows users to record and share evidence of lifelong learning."
I have never come across it, I have heard about it and  now I might try to use it.
Meanwhile and I can say that after I have used  Exabit  having a portfolio online is  really important.
In education if we have MOODLE and EXABIT we can  check the students' tasks and I really liked the activities dealing with  exporting posts in the  blog area.
I will have to learn about the best practices as I have never used eportfolios in education but they seem to be very useful.  


MOODLE AND MAHARA - EXPLAINED BY  NELLIE  DEUTSCH: GREAT VIDEO




We shared our  activities  for  WEEK  2 in this padlet :

https://padlet.com/nelliemuller/zcvupexrjqig


Made with Padlet

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento