venerdì 21 ottobre 2016

Adobe Spark - a new tool, easy to use

This year Italian teachers are continuing their  professional development and learning more about  new media and new tools.
I have just learnt about  Adobe Spark as we are working on bettering digital competences in my school- Liceo Artistico G. Chierici in Reggio Emilia.The aim is to train teachers and later to use the new tools with our students.

Here is the  video presentation  I found on line about the tool:

Adobe Spark Overview part 1 from CreateEDU TV on Vimeo.



Here is my  Tackk where I have collected what educators have  written about it:


 

This is my first  attempt online:

Presenting my area



Finally,  a nice video created by using   Adobe Spark- a nice document which I think is worth sharing:



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento