domenica 31 marzo 2019

Goodbye to G+

I started working in G+ communities  over  4 years ago.
Thanks to Shelly Terrell and  Nellie Deutsch I became part of an international community of  educators involved in new  technologies and ELT.
Many educators loved FB while others  suggested using  G+. Others used  Moodle but G+ was the place where we met virtually online.

G+ is shutting down and we cannot work on it any more. The day  has  almost  arrived : 2nd April 2019.
 It was a social network where we could post, share ideas and worked online. I did courses and also worked online while doing interesting  CPD online.

I must say that I learnt a lot and  was inspired by the educators who were online.  I was part of an EVO group and  worked on the platform in 2018.

This year moderators worked  for EVO by using  G+. The learning  environments  were  chosen by them but for running the organization we  had  chosen G+.





I am working in some  close  LMS  and  also for some  Moocs: they have chosen  FB groups and  Twitter for sharing ideas.

Now some have moved to new  lands. I might also try new  platforms.

This one has been suggested online as it seems to take about the privacy:

https://mewe.com/






I will try to learn more about it............meanwhile 

Goodbye  to  G+ communities! 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento