sabato 30 marzo 2019

Creating stories online: Commaful.com


New Web Tool

Yesterday I was online and as usual the best of educators were sharing ideas and files online.
Twitter is my favourite  social network as I can follow many topics and the chats online.
I got some good ideas shared by  Shelly Terrell.
She introduced a new tool which can be used by educators .
It is Commaful.com  https://commaful.com/

You can use it for Creative Writing and it can enhance the students' learning while using images and creating texts online.





You can create your own account online or you can create a story by simply using the tool online: you can write a text, a poem, describe a feeling or any experience you would like to describe.
It is perfect also for creating some texts when you want to share them online in your blogs or projects.

I have embedded my first text by using the images which were offered online: I have no account but I liked the idea of using it in class for revising and working on some language input with my learners.
I will ask my students to work on some words and create their own texts in English. They need to better their language input
It is really inspiring and I think that educators could use this simple tool online with their learners.


via Commaful


I wish to thank Shelly Terrell  for sharing such  helpful tool!!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento