sabato 29 dicembre 2018

Supporting Special Education Needs Mooc


Module  4  Mooc about  Supporting  Special Education  Needs

This is my post about  the presentation of the Mooc which I finished in November.
I submitted the slide with is a picture of the learning space where I would like to work.

LINK TO THE PRESENTATION 

It should be a place for the gifted students, for the less able ones and a place where learners love spending their time.

This learning experience made me think and reflect about  the importante of  learning spaces in our schools: we do need to create special areas which deal with the needs of everyone.
Open spaces and the use of technology can also help us while dealing with the peculiarities of the different learners we have in our classes.

I used an online tool for  creating images of the place and then I also  created the video:





Nessun commento:

Posta un commento