lunedì 24 dicembre 2018

Merry Xmas and a Happy 2019


It is the Eve of Xmas and we are all going to celebrate this day among our best friends and our famiy .
In  Italy it is time for making dinner  now: we are all eating  together and sharing  presents.
Religious families will also go to church to celebrate the Birth of  Jesus.
In the next days I will update my blog and I will add new posts about  this  year  and my learning  experiences online.
I have learnt a lot thanks to the learning opportunities offered by  some European platforms and some American ones.

I  will have to reflect online and continue  working on my CPD. It is time to rethink about my way of working and change and modify what went wrong. Yes, I am aware that  teaching  requires  a lot of  strategies and what we learn while  reading  is different from what happens in classes.

Teaching  foreign  languages requires a lot of passion and  we do need to rely on the best of technologies to help our leaners learn better.

I wish you all the best for  the  Xmas holidays and  I do hope that  next year will bring more happiness and peace all over the world.

Looking  forward to  Santa Claus and his  presents for the many  children who are in need. This is my great wish for them: they should all have access to education and  live in peace


Workshop 02

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento