sabato 15 luglio 2017

Learning about Google

            Learning about  Google for free

Simplek12 is a learning community of educators which I belong to.
I have learnt a lot thanks to their  webinars and I have paid for two more years so that I can have access to their webinars if I cannot  see them, in addition it is  a welcoming community where teachers share ideas and information about new web tools.
Now that summer has arrived  I feel I have more time to view the recordings of what I could see during the school year. Some events have been recorded and are open to anyone . Here you can see some interesting  webinars about  Google and tips for educators. The events took place in June this year and were really engaging.
The more I learn  the more I realize that education needs these new tools which can help me develop as a teacher who supports learners studying in the XXI century.


Sea (6226054714)
Image Credit -By Moyan Brenn from Anzio, Italy (Sea) [CC BY 2.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0)], via Wikimedia Commons


                        Google  Tools
            A Presentation by Jerry  Swiatek
                                               

Website or Blog: http://jerryswiatek.com/
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Go   Google for   Presentations
A Presentation by Tia Simmons

 

 


 


 

           Make Google Forms Work for You!

                      A   Presentation by Jayme Linton


 
 

      Amazing Digital Projects for All     Students with Google Tools

 
                                   A Presentation by   Matt  Bergman

 
 
 

10 Google Search Tips to Help You Find the Info You Need


                    A Presentation by  Paula Naugle

 
 
 

Using Google Docs and More for Differentiated, Collaborative Reading



                A   Presentation by Nikki D. Robertson

 
 
 
 
 
Looking forward to the next  sessions online!
Thanks  Simplek 12!                                       
 
 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento