martedì 13 agosto 2019

MMVC19

Another interesting conference online thanks to   Doctor  Nellie Deutsch and   a great  team of educators working online worldwide. The event was  MMVC19 and it is one of the free events that  educators can follow in the summer. I feel that it is a great  opportunity for learning and  sharing ideas about  technology, education , safety online and well-being.

The events took place in August when I was doing my training course in Dublin this year. I could only  see the events on the final day but I am going to catch up now.

I am going to watch the recordings about  these interesting events which  were online from 2nd August to 4th August and share some new contents or tips from experts and educators  who are now part of  MMVC every year.

Here is the presentation by  Nellie, one of the greatest educators in the  world who loves collaborating and sharing online.





Read to start now!
It is still summer time and I am working on my  CPD




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento