domenica 13 gennaio 2019

EVO19

This year is my fourth year on EVO:  EVO  means Eloctronic  Village online and  it  offers many free sessions for  educators who are willing to learn and enhance their own teaching.
I am working also as a co-moderator and I am also trying  to do  two courses: I choose  the sessions about  TECHNOCLIL and  the one about  FLIPPED LEARNING.

For  TECHNOCLIL  I have already created my Learning  Diary where I am going to keep the main documents and tasks  I have  carried out in the course.

Here you can find  the  Kickoff of EVO19: you will listen to the voices of the teachers who are working online and maybe you will try to do a course too.

 
EVO19 Kickoff from Dr. Nellie Deutsch on Vimeo.

I will post some reflections on this adventure here.

Enjoy EVO19!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento