sabato 7 agosto 2021

MMVC21- Entering the Conference online ..... a bit later

 The  MMVC21  took place  from  6th to 8th  August 2021

I meant to be online but  like last year I was not able to be virtually present online  and  to cover the meetings . I am writing now  about these events since  I must admit that  I love learning and  getting to know more ideas about  the world of  teaching. I had enrolled but since  I am about to start school in a few weeks  this time of the year is a bit  a busy one.

This implies that I was not interactive online and I watched the recordings but I will post some reflections here and in the Moodle Platform which has been offered by Doctor Nellie Deutsch.

More details can be found here  :

Celebrating the VIRTUAL CONFERENCE ONLINE

Here is the Opening Cerimony- Doctor Nellie made a nice presentation for the beginning of the event and also to make people feel comfortable from home while learning together from different parts of the world!  



In the next posts you will find my reflections. Check them  later!

Let's  start the journey!


Highway viaduct Grabe in Slovenia

Attribution :Asopotnik, CC BY-SA 4.0 , via Wikimedia Commons

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento